The city invites visitors and residents to attend one of our many events and activities.
Northglenn’s offerings run the gamut of size and activities, from an intimate evening between child and parent at the Daddy Daughter Sweetheart Ball or the Mother Son Campout, to the regionally popular July 4th Family Festival where on average 15,000 people come for a full day of events and exhibitions.
• Daddy Daughter Sweetheart Ball - February
• Farmers’ Highline Canal Clean Up - March
• Flashlight and Twilight Egg Hunt - March
• July 4th Family Festival
• Kids’ Fishing Derby - June
• Kops vs. Kids Memorial Basketball Challenge - May
• Mother Son Campout - August
• Mudapalooza - June
• National Night Out - August
• Night of the Stars Talent Show - February
• Noel Northglenn – Early December
• Northglenn Youth Theatre Productions – Year-round
• Safe Street Halloween - October
• Senior Picnic - June
• Senior Center Functions - Year Round
• Teddy Bear Picnic - June
Sponsorship opportunities are also available for these events.