The City of Northglenn would like to welcome the following businesses:
Annabella’s Alterations leased a 600-square-foot unit at 11910 Washington St. This one-person business is locally owned and specializes in clothing alterations and sewing. For more information, call 720.949.0519.
Classic Eyebrow Threading leased a 487-square-foot unit at 812 E. 120th Ave. This one-person beauty studio specializes in hair removal. For more information, call 720.936.6061 or visit www.classiceyebrowthreadingdenver.com/.
dd’s Discount leased a 20,700-square-foot space at the Northglenn Marketplace, 411 W. 104th Ave. This merchandise store sells clothing, shoes, home décor, toys, and much more. For more information, call 303.280.7274 or visit www.ddsdiscounts.com/.
Dream Intentions Wellness Studio leased a 600-square-foot space unit at 11178 Huron St., Suite 202. This one-person wellness studio offers health coaching services, yoga and meditation classes. For more information, call 720.441.4697 or visit www.dreamintentions.com/home.
Industrial Refrigeration & Design leased a 3,900-square-foot building at 10750 Irma Dr., Suite 12. This family-owned business specializes in the commercial distribution of refrigeration equipment, and they currently employ three people. For more information, call 720.420.0235.
La Chirimoya Ice Cream and Snacks leased a 1,550-square-foot unit at 1000 W. 104th Ave., Suite 1004 This shop sells homemade ice cream, snacks and beverages. They employ two people. For more information, call 720.608.3457 or visit https://la-chirimoya-paleteria.negocio.site/.
Little Britches leased an 8,000-square-feet space at 10615 Melody Drive., Suite B. This boutique retail store specializes in selling new and used children’s clothes and products and currently employs three people. For more information, call 720.610.7367 or visit littlebritchesboutique.ecwid.com/.
Lumberjack HVAC leased a 4,500-square-foot unit at 2100 E. 112th Ave., Suite 1. This company is a heating and cooling contractor and they employ five people. For more information, call 720.619.6363 or visit www.lumberjackhvacdenver.com/.Phenix Salon Suites welcomed these one-person businesses to its location at 10620 Melody Drive, Unit F:
- Cuts by Cecilia is a beauty salon that offers cuts, special occasion styles, color, balayage, and blowouts. For more information, call 303.961.2047.
- Faded by Farryn is a beauty salon that offers cuts, styles, special occasion styles, color, balayage, and blowouts. For more information, call 303.961.2047.
- SiSi Beauty 888 is a beauty salon that offers chemical peel, fractional dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, body wraps, waxing, acne, chemical free skin care, anti-aging, teen, dermaplane, led therapy, micro-needling, microblading, permanent makeup. For more information, call 720.498.0873 or visit http://sisibeauty888.com/.
- Yvette’s Glam Hair Studio is a beauty salon that offers cuts, styles, special occasion styles, color, balayage, and hair extensions. For more information, call 720.261.8674.
The Hertz Corporation leased office space, at the O’Meara Ford Dealership, 400 W. 104th Ave. This company specializes in short-term car rentals. For more information, call 239.301.7588 or go to www.hertz.com.
Vital Truck & Van leased a 4,000-square-foot space at 10795 Irma Drive at the Irma Industrial Park. This business does equipment sales and is a repair shop for trailers, trucks, snowplows, and RVs. They currently employ six people. For more information, call 720.872.2461.
Andre’s & Lana’s Market leased a 4,127-square-foot unit at 10685 Melody Dr. This European deli employs three people. For more information, call 303.243.2894.
Ascent Clinical Services leased a 3,669-square-foot unit at 11184 Huron St., Suite 16. They provide mental health and addiction recovery services and employ three people. For more information, call 720.740.3380 or visit www.ascentclinicalservices.com.
Domino’s Pizza leased a 1,850-square-foot unit at 530 Malley Drive. This pizza shop plans on employing 30 people. For more information, call 720.677.4443 or visit www.dominos.com/en/.
K&G Smoke Shop leased a 300-square-foot unit at 2145 E.120 Ave., Suite G at the Eastlake Shopping Center. This one-person retail store sells smoke and tobacco products. For more information, call 303.451.1381.
No.8 Express leased a 1,750-square-foot unit at 11970 Washington St. at the Washington East Shopping Center. This restaurant serves Chinese food, poke, and sushi. For more information, call 720.536.5220 or visit www.number8express.com.
Office Evolution welcomed the below businesses to its location at 11990 Grant St., Suite 550:
- Metamorphic Paint provides commercial and residential paint services. For more information, call 720.751.4949 or visit www.metamorphicpaint.com/.
- NV Lawn Care & Property Specialists provides lawn care and landscaping services. For more information, call 720.722.3123.
Swag Town USA provides online retail services for promotional products and gifts. For more information call 855.792.4872 or visit www.swagtownusa.com.
Painted Tree Marketplace leased a 32,365-square-foot building at the Northglenn Marketplace, 251 W. 104th Ave. This boutique retail store features independent vendors selling unique items such as décor, clothing, jewelry, and gifts. They employ 10 people. For more information, call 844.762.3342 or go to www.paintedtree.com.
Patrick Wall Agency, Inc. leased a 935-square-foot unit at 11310 Huron St., Suite 220. This insurance company offers auto, home, life, farm, ranch, and commercial insurance products. They employ three people. For more information, call 303.426.9500 or go to www.amfam.com/agents/colorado/arvada/patrick-wall.
PNC Bank National Association acquired two BBVA Compass Banks in Northglenn. They both offer personal, small business, and business banking services. Below is additional information on each bank location.
- 11210 Huron Street – A newly constructed 3,069 square-foot PNC Bank has been constructed and will be opening soon to the public and they employ eight employees. The existing 13,800 square-foot bank will be demoed and an empty pad site will be available for future development. For more information, call 303.451.1010 or visit www.pnc.com/en/about-pnc.html.
- 480 E. 120th Ave. – This PNC Bank location has 3,640 square feet and employs three people. For more information, call 303.252.0400 or visit www.pnc.com/en/about-pnc.html.
Red Stone Counseling leased a 500-square-foot unit at 11178 Huron St., Suite 201. They offer mental health services. They employ two people. For more information, call 303.481.3491 or visit www.redstonecounseling.com/.
Todd Technologies Inc. leased a 15,000-square-foot building at 11080 Irma Drive at the Irma Industrial Park. They design, manufacture, and deliver technology-driven products for the filtration industry. They employ 10 people. For more information, call 303.585.0132 or visit www.toddtechinc.com/.Q1 2022
ATAX Northglenn leased 1,200 square feet at 11916 Washing ton St. This tax preparation business employs three people. For more information, call 720.399.8829 or go to www.atax.com.
Five Below leased 9,577 square feet at the Northglenn Marketplace, 407 W. 104th Ave. This retail store offers an assortment of games, snacks, jewelry, room décor, and more for five dollars or less. They employ 14 people. For more information, call 720.409.0655 or go to www.fivebelow.com.
Kaizen Auto Care opened two automotive collision centers in Northglenn. Kaizen Auto Care – Northglenn East, leased 15,600 square feet at 10555 Irma Drive and employs 19 people. Kaizen Auto Care – Northglenn West leased 7,500 square feet at 535 W. 115th Ave. and employs 10 people. For more information go to www.kaizenautocare.com.
Huntington National Bank acquired TCF Bank located at 2185 E. 120th Ave. They occupy the 6,229 square-foot building and employ three people. For more information call 303.869.4320 or go to www.huntington.com.
La Piramide leased 1,400 square feet at 2145 E. 120th Ave., Unit A. This Mexican restaurant employs five people. For more information, call 303.288.5785.
Mom’s House Learning Center purchased 1,750 square feet at 725 Malley Dr. This childcare center employs four people. For more information, call 720.440.1906 or go to www.momshousedaycare.com.
Phenix Salon Suites welcomed this one-person business to its location at 10620 Melody Drive, Unit F:
- Styled by Jordy is a beauty salon that offers cut, styles, special occasion styles, color, balayage, and blowouts. For more information, call 303.519.9001.
Urban Indian Grocery leased 3,778 square feet at 550 Malley Dr. This Indian grocery store employs three people. For more information, call 720.589.7997.