Northglenn is proud to offer a unified sponsorship program that encompasses programs and events across different city departments. We produce a variety of programs from small community events for select populations to cultural series events and large multi-day festivals that draw attendance from around the Denver metro area.
We have built our sponsorship packet to showcase like sized events so that local and regional businesses can get involved and market throughout the calendar year easily. Becoming a sponsor gets you involved with all the right engagement opportunities at one time so you don’t have to wonder who to contact or what you should do next. The packages are a great way to become affiliated with multiple events that fit your goals but we are also happy to build a custom package for you.
Our sponsors enjoy a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to, event perks, print and online marketing and on-site public engagement. There are many reasons to get involved! Please use this packet as a menu to see all of the different things Northglenn has to offer and then let us know what your goals are and we’ll find the right way to plug you into our community.
Below is a simple list of all the sponsorship levels and packages listed in our 2020 Sponsorship packet. Sponsorship packages can vary and be tailored to meet your needs and marketing objectives.
- $125 1 Small Community Event
- $500 1 Large Community Event
- $700 1 Single Day Festival: July 4th or Magic Fest
- $700 Small Community Event Package (6 Events)
- $800 2 Day Festival: Pirate Fest
- $1000 3 Day Festival: Food Truck Carnival
- $1200 Parson’s Theater Productions (3 Programs)
- $1250 Large Community Events Package (3 Events)
- $1600 Series Events (6 Series)
- $1800 Community Combo Package (All 9 Community Events)
- $2200 Cultural Combo Package (9 Programs)
- $3000 Festivals Package (4 Events)
- $4500 Community Partner (All 13 Community Events and Festivals)
- $8000 Northglenn Champion (14 Community Events and Festivals, 9 Arts and Culture Programs AND supporting our Volunteer Programs!)
All events are listed in the packet with their dates to help you plan. The packet works best as a menu. Please use the packet as a starting place and then contact us so we can help set you up with events or packages that best align with your networking and budget goals.
If you are interested in events from different packages we can build you a custom package to meet your marketing needs. Or if you are working with a set budget we can help you find a good fit for you. Please contact Ashley directly.
NORTHGLENN CHAMPION is our top level package, available for $8,000. This opportunity includes all 13 Community Events and Festivals as well as outreach programs, theater productions and series events.