Boards and Commissions give people a voice in the city's government and provide a means of influencing decisions that shape the quality of life in Northglenn by advising the city or City Council on specific topics relating to their board.
Each member's participation is crucial to the success of the city as they provide valuable insight.
We are looking for residents of all backgrounds and interests to help make a difference in the future of Northglenn.
- Citizens' Affairs Board: None
- Community Co-Production Policing Advisory Board: Ward 1 member, Youth At-Large member, Community Service Provider member
- Diversity, Inclusivity, and Social Equity Board: Ward 3 member, At-Large member
- Election Commission: 2 regular members
- Historic Preservation Commission: 1 alternate member
- Liquor Licensing Authority: 1 regular member, 1 alternate member
- NURA: None
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board: Ward 2 member
- Planning Commission: None
- VALE Board: 1 alternate member
- Youth Commission: 7 Board of Directors