Ward 4 is the southwest portion of Northglenn.
If you're unsure which ward you live in, contact the City's Clerk's Office at 303.450.8757 or email@example.com.
When in Ward 4
Term of Office
- Shannon Lukeman-Hiromasa was appointed by City Council to fill the vacant position created by the resignation of Antonio B. Esquibel on June 14, 2021.
- She was elected to a two-year term in November 2021. The two-year term was needed to maintain staggered terms for the Ward 4 representatives. Her term in office will expire in November 2023.
- She was selected as mayor pro tem on Feb. 27, 2023
Boards and Commissions
- Adams County Council of Governments Subregional Transportation Forum Alternate
- Business Relations Coordinator
- Colorado Municipal League Executive Board
- Colorado Municipal League Policy Committee Alternate
- Legislative Policy Committee
- Northglenn Senior Organization
- Youth Commission Ex-Officio
- Victim Assistance and Law Enforcement (VALE) Board