nextdoor instagram twitter facebook youtube

City Clerk FAQ

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I schedule a passport appointment?

Passport applications are accepted by appointment only

  • No appointment is necessary for passport photo services.
What do I need to apply for a passport?

For routine situations, you will need the following to apply:

  • Application Form
  • Proof of Citizenship (one of the following):       
                           o State issued Birth Certificate       
                           o Previous Passport Book/Card       
                           o Certificate of Naturalization

  • Identification: (one of the following)

                           o Valid Colorado Driver’s License
                           o State issued ID
                           o Previous Passport Book/Card
                           o Military ID Card

  • Fees: Two separate payments will be paid:

                           o U.S. Department of State (Check or money order required)
                           o City of Northglenn (any form of payment)

**Minors under the age of 16 will need both parents to appear in most cases.

Where are you located?
City Hall, which is located at 11701 Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO  80233

If I am holding an event at the Senior Center or in a park pavilion, how do I apply for a liquor license?

You may apply for a special private occasion liquor permit. The permit would allow beer and/or
wine to be possessed and consumed at the Senior Center, in a pavilion at E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial
Park, or on other public property in the City of Northglenn on the date of your private event.

When are City Council meetings?

City Council meets regularly on the second and fourth Mondays of each month at 6 p.m. in City
Council Chambers in City Hall, 11701 Community Center Drive. These meetings are always open
to the public. Click here to view meeting agendas and documents.

In addition to City Council Meetings, Council normally schedules study sessions on the first and
third Mondays of the month at 6 p.m. in City Council Chambers in City Hall, 11701 Community
Center Drive. City Council does not take official action during study sessions.

How do I contact my ward council member?