The Northglenn City Clerk's Office accepts passport applications by appointment only. You may schedule an appointment for up to 6 people in your family or group on our website. For a larger group, please book multiple appointments or give us a call for special accommodations. All applicants must appear in person, to include children and infants. For minors under the age of 16, in most cases, both parents must also be present to submit an application.
Questions? Please see our FAQ.
Due to high demand, if you are unable to come to your appointment, we ask that you please cancel or reschedule it by using the link in your confirmation email, or by calling or texting 303-450-8753.
Frequently Asked Questions
- APPLICATION FORM
- CITIZENSHIP EVIDENCE
- U.S. Birth Certificate issued by the city, county, or state of birth
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- IMPORTANT: When submitting a passport for a minor, a copy of the birth certificate must also be submitted
- Please note: a Social Security card is not considered evidence of citizenship for passport purposes.
- Valid Driver’s License
- State Issued I.D.
- PASSPORT PHOTO (photos available on-site)
- FEES - 2 SEPARATE PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED
1. U.S. Department of State: CHECK or MONEY ORDER ONLY - NO CASH, NO CARDS
2. City of Northglenn: CASH, CHECK, MASTERCARD or VISA
The passport book is accepted for any kind of travel, anywhere in the world. Passport cards are only accepted for land or sea travel, and only within Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
If you are planning to fly internationally, you must have a passport book.
The Department of State fee must be paid by check (personal, certified, cashier's, traveler's) or money order. There are no exceptions. If your appointment is for multiple applicants, you can combine the Department of State fees in one check or money order.
The City of Northglenn fees can be paid with any form of payment.