The Northglenn City Clerk's Office accepts passport applications by appointment only. You may schedule an appointment for up to 6 people in your family or group at the bottom of this page. For a larger group, please book multiple appointments or give us a call for special accommodations. All applicants must appear in person, to include children and infants. For minors under the age of 16, in most cases, both parents must also be present to submit an application.
- APPLICATION FORM
- CITIZENSHIP EVIDENCE
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Naturalization
- U.S. Passport
- IMPORTANT: When submitting a passport for a minor, a birth certificate must also be submitted
- Valid Driver’s License
- State Issued I.D.
- PASSPORT PHOTO (photos available on-site)
- FEES - 2 SEPARATE PAYMENTS ARE REQUIRED
1. U.S. Department of State: CHECK or MONEY ORDER ONLY - NO CASH, NO CARDS
2. City of Northglenn: CASH, CHECK, MASTERCARD or VISA
Northglenn City Clerk’s Office: 303.450.8756
U.S. Department of State: 1.877.487.2778, www.travel.state.gov.
CURRENT APPLICATION PROCESSING TIMES:
Estimated delivery with ROUTINE processing: 18 weeks
Estimated delivery with EXPEDITED processing: 12 weeks (additional $60 per application)
Express mail options are also available.
Approximately a week after your appointment, you can track the status of your application by calling 1.877.487.2778 or by visiting:
U.S. Passport Application - On-Line Status Tracker