In this spirit, the city has partnered with OpenGov to provide the Financial Transparency Portal, which brings visibility, openness, and accountability to our operations.
Click here to go to the city's OpenGov online portal
You can view, filter and analyze revenue expenses and balance sheet financial data for the city from 2010 to the current year's budget.
You can also download the data (i.e. in Excel) for offline analysis.Financial FAQs
- What does the city spend its money on?
- Where does the city's money come from?
- How have tax revenues performed over time?
- How much is spent on Capital Projects?
- How much is spent on Parks and Recreation?