Dumpster Day allows city residents to conveniently clear up their garage, toss out old furniture and dispose of many other items that can’t fit in a trash cart.Schedule
July 13, 2024 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
12301 Claude Ct
- Resident must be present
- Proof of residency is necessary, such as a driver’s license or current utility bill with photo identification.
- Only one pickup or single-axle trailer per residence please.
- This service is not open to businesses.
- Only one drop-off per Dumpster Day per residence
Sample of Accepted Items
- Exercise/sports equipment
- And more!
- Wet paint
- Dirt and sod
- Mattresses and box springs
- Freon charged appliances
Go to www.northglenn.org/altwaste for ways to dispose of these items.
This table shows the amount of debris that residents have dropped off at Dumpster Days:
|Date||Tons Collected||Roll-Offs Filled|
|2019 (Two dates)||74.69||34|
|July 18, 2020||66.72||24|
|Aug. 1, 2020||75.74||29|
|July 24, 2021||134.2||40|
|July 16, 2022||87.26||37|
|July 15, 2023||86.3||29|