nextdoor instagram twitter facebook youtube

RA Form

Property owners can use this form to allow a tenant and/or designated person, known as an Authorized Agent, to receive utility bills and make payment arrangements on delinquent accounts.

Naming an Authorized Agent

Fill out the electronic form below. You will receive a copy of your responses in an email.

You may also fill out the PDF form and either bring it in or send it to the city:

City of Northglenn
11701 Community Center Drive
Northglenn, CO


This form must be renewed:

  • If the property owner wishes to name a new Authorized Agent
  • The Authorized Agent, if that person is the tenant, moves out

Rules and Regulations
  • The city requires that utility bill for residential properties be issued in the name of the owner or in the name of an individual authorized by the owners.
  • The property owner is ultimately responsible for all utility charges, since a property can be liened for unpaid property bills.
  • Any person who fails to register as required by Section 20-2-1(a) of the Municipal Code shall be subject to a civil penalty of not more than $300 per day for each day said person remains unregistered up to a total of $15,000.
  • A Tenant is approved to receive utility bills but is not allowed to make payment arrangements.
  • A Tenant may also be designated as an Authorized Agent.

Related Information
Utility Billing Division