Courts remain closed to walk-in services.
Several virtual court dates are set in May.
In person court appearances will resume on May 19, 2020.
Email email@example.com or call 303.450.8701 for details.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are receiving a high volume of calls! Please have your case number available before you call and leave a message. Please allow two to three days for court staff to return your call.
- If you are making a payment, please mail it or drop it off in the payment drop box that is near the west door of the Justice Center. Make sure your payment is marked with your ticket or case number. The court office is closed to the public until further notice.
For the health and safety of all Court staff, defendants and the community, the Court will strictly enforce the following preventative measures:
- If you are showing any symptoms or signs of sickness, or have been in contact with a known positive case of COVID-19 DO NOT come to court. Call the Court at 303.450.8701 to reschedule.
- No more than five (5) people will be allowed in the Justice Center at a time.
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged to be worn at all times while in the Justice Center.
- You must wash your hands BEFORE you check-in for Court.
- Social distancing is REQUIRED! Maintain a minimum of 6 feet between yourself and all other persons.
- You will receive a written advisement of your rights before you speak to the Prosecutor. You will keep that advisement.
Municipal Court is located in the Justice Center, 50 W. Community Center Drive. This in the area of 112th Avenue and Community Center Drive, near the water towers.
The court is closed the following holidays, the same as City Hall.
- New Year's Day, Jan. 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, third Monday in January
- President's Day, third Monday in February
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, first Monday in September
- Veterans Day, Nov. 11
- Thanksgiving Day, fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, Dec. 25
If one of these holidays falls on the weekend, please call the City at 303.451.8326 to see when the holiday will be observed.
There are several convenient ways to pay your ticket:
- In Person
- Stop by the court window in the Justice Center. You can pay by check, cash, money order, Visa and MasterCard. However, we are unable to accept a check for a past-due fine – please use another method of payment.
- By Mail
- Mail your check to the Northglenn Municipal Court, 50 W. Community Center Dr, Northglenn, CO 80234. The total amount due is on your ticket.
Submit your payment online
Please be aware there is a $9.95 convenience fee to submit your payment online. The city doesn’t receive these funds, it is a fee paid for the service.
For more information about court and court appearances, please refer to the FAQ page.Related Information