Northglenn Municipal Court hears all cases relating to the enforcement of city ordinances. This includes traffic, criminal, parking and general violation summonses.
COVID-19 November Update
Due to the rising level of COVID-19 in Adams County, the following decisions have been made to the Municipal Court Schedule:
- All cases scheduled for January, February and March will be held virtually.
- When the City of Northglenn and Adams County are in Level Orange on the COVID dial, trials will be held in person.
- When the City of Northglenn and Adams County are in Level Yellow or a less restrictive phase on the COVID dial, in-person court will resume.
Municipal Court is located in the Justice Center, 50 W Community Center Drive. This in the area of 112th Avenue and Community Center Drive, near the water towers.
The court is closed the following holidays, the same as City Hall.
- New Year's Day, January 1
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, third Monday in January
- President's Day, third Monday in February
- Memorial Day, last Monday in May
- Independence Day, July 4
- Labor Day, first Monday in September
- Veterans Day, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day, fourth Thursday in November
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day, December 25
If one of these holidays falls on the weekend, please call the City at 303.451.8326 to see when the holiday will be observed.
There are several convenient ways to pay your ticket:
- In Person
- Stop by the court window in the Justice Center. You can pay by check, cash, money order, Visa, Master Card and Discover. However, we are unable to accept a check for a past-due fine – please use another method of payment.
- Use the drop box located outside the West entrance of the Justice Center. Please include your ticket or case number on your check or money order. The drop box is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- By Mail
- Mail your check to the Northglenn Municipal Court, 50 W. Community Center Dr, Northglenn, CO 80234. The total amount due is on your ticket.
Call 877.685.4497. You will need your ticket or case number, your court date and the exact amount of the ticket. There is a $9.95 fee to pay over the phone through this third party provider.
Submit your payment online
Please be aware there is a $9.95 convenience fee to submit your payment online. The city doesn't receive these funds, it is a fee paid for the service.