DECEMBER 1, 2022
DECEMBER 6, 2022
(Please Note, if your case is set at 5 pm on any docket day, it is not an actual hearing. You need to have your requirements done and fines paid before this date and time)
Northglenn Municipal Court hears all cases relating to the enforcement of city ordinances. This includes traffic, criminal, parking and general violation summonses. If you have any questions about the Court process, please call us at 303.450.8701
Court is held five times a month on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
An interpreter of any language is available one court day a month. All individuals needing an interpreter will appear for in-person court.
Municipal Court is located in the Justice Center, 50 W Community Center Drive. This in the area of 112th Avenue and Community Center Drive, east of the water towers.
The court is closed the following holidays, the same as City Hall.
- New Year's Day, January 1, 2022
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, January 17, 2022
- President's Day, February 21, 2022
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2022
- Independence Day, July 4, 2022
- Labor Day, September 5, 2022
- Veterans Day, November 11, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day, November 24, 2022
- Day after Thanksgiving, November 25, 2022
- Christmas Day, December 26, 2022
If one of these holidays falls on the weekend, please call the City at 303.451.8326 to see when the holiday will be observed.
There are several convenient ways to pay your ticket:
- Stop by the court window in the Justice Center. You can pay by check, cash, money order, Visa, Master Card and Discover. However, we are unable to accept a check for a past-due fine – please use another method of payment
- Use the drop box located outside the West entrance of the Justice Center. Please include your ticket or case number on your check or money order. The drop box is accessible 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Mail your check to the Northglenn Municipal Court, 50 W. Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO 80234. The total amount due is on your ticket
- Call 877.685.4497. You will need your ticket or case number, your court date and the exact amount of the ticket. There is a $9.95 fee to pay over the phone through this third party provider.
- You can make your payment online. There is a $9.95 convenience fee to submit your payment online. The city doesn't receive these funds, it is a fee paid for the service.
- Financial Affidavit Form - for payment plans
- General Motion Form in Word and PDF
- Records Request Form in Word and PDF
- Advisement of Rights and in Spanish
- Community Service List and Community Service Log for Adults
- Community Service Instructions for Juveniles
- To file an appeal in your case, please visit the Appeals page through the State of Colorado for further instructions.
- Fine Schedule for Traffic, Code, Parking, and Criminal violations.