Per Tri-County Health Department public health orders, face masks must be worn in every public indoor facility for everyone ages 2 and up, regardless of vaccination status, through Jan. 2. This includes all City of Northglenn facilities.The Northglenn Justice Center is the home of the Police Department and Municipal Court.
The Justice Center is located at 50 W. Community Center Drive. This in the area of 112th Avenue and Community Center Drive, near the water towers.
- The front entry area of the Justice Center will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It has a phone that you can use to contact dispatch.
- The main lobby and Police Records are open 7 a.m.-8 p.m. seven days a week.
- The Municipal Court is open 8 a.m.-5 p.m. weekdays.
The Municipal Court and Police Records follow the same schedule as City Hall and are closed for the same holidays.
The following services, divisions and departments are located in this facility:
- Police Department
- Animal Control
- Police records
- Background checks
- VIN Inspections
- Claiming and releasing property
- Tows and Impounds
- Sex Offender Registration
- Municipal Court
Officers in the Community Relations Unit will conduct tours of the Justice Center for community groups with advance notice. Please call 303.450.8892 or submit a request online.
REQUEST A TOUR ONLINE