nextdoor instagram twitter facebook youtube

Report an Accident Online

Accident Alert or Private Property Accidents

If the City of Northglenn is on accident alert, or if you are involved in an accident  and there is only minor damage and no injuries or alcohol involved, please exchange information with the other party. 
You may  fill out a report online at  Once the report is complete you will be issued a case report number or you may respond to the Police Department as soon as possible to fill out a cold counter accident report.

If you would like a police officer to respond to the location of the accident please call 911.


Emergency/Crime: 911
Non-Emergency: 303.288.1535
General Inquiry: 303.450.8892