Within its borders, the city oversees 27 parks and open spaces that cover more than 250 acres. These parks are connected by the over 35 miles of the Greenway Trail System, which criss-cross the city and connect with some of the major trail systems of the Denver area.
Within our parks, you can:
- Ride on pedal boats in the middle of Webster Lake at E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park as ducks and geese swim by.
- Visit the children’s playground at E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park, which has been honored as one of the best in the north metro area.
- Take your pups to the Bill Goodspeed Happy Tails Dog Park.
- Go fishing at the Croke Reservoir Nature Area or Webster Lake
- And much more!
People of Colorado value undeveloped natural land perhaps more than any other state, and we’re no different here in Northglenn.
The city has designated outdoor areas of vegetation and other natural features that can support a diverse wildlife habitat and opportunities for people to move about, relax and experience nature.Northglenn has three designated nature areas:
A healthy open space ecosystem cannot exist in urban settings without management, so the city developed an Open Space Management Plan to guide the maintenance activities for each open space area.Park Rules
- Clean up after your pets
- Visitors on skateboards, inline skates and bicycles should yield to pedestrians
- No alcohol without permit
- No unleashed pets***
- No smoking or vaping
- No piñatas, confetti or related items that leave small pieces of debris
- No glass containers
- No camping
- No overnight parking
- No model airplanes, rockets or other projectiles
- No defacing or damaging park property
- No feeding or harassing wildlife
- Amplified music
- Organized use of park areas
*** - No dogs are allowed in the Croke Reservoir area, and dogs are not allowed off leash at any parks or open space areas except at the Happy Tails Dog Park.
|Park or Open Space||Address|
|Alvin Thomas Park||1800 Leroy Drive|
|Bill Goodspeed Happy Trails Dog Park||10550 Irma Drive (part of Jaycee Park)|
|Central Park at Fox Run||10800 Fox Run Parkway|
|Charles Winburn Park||11150 Huron Street|
|Croke Reservoir Nature Area (Open Space)||10531 Huron Street|
|Don Anema Memorial Skatepark (same as E.B. Rains)||11700 E. 117th Avenue|
|E.B. Rains Jr. Memorial Park||11800 Community Center Drive|
|Eleanor M. Wyatt/Centennial Park||301 Kennedy Drive|
|Fox Run Nature Area||10800 Fox Run Parkway|
|Grant Park||10604 Grant Drive|
|Hugh Danahy Park||10650 Livingston Drive|
|Huron Crossing Park||11680 Melody Drive|
|J.D. Cayton Park||1301 W 103rd Avenue|
|Jaycee Park||10550 Irma Dr.|
|Justice Center West Park||420 W. Community Center Drive|
|Kiwanis Park and Pool||550 Garland Drive|
|Larson Glenn Park||1308 E. 112th Place|
|Larson Park||10751 Larson Drive|
|Malley Park||1350 Malley Drive|
|North Park at Fox Run||110011 Fox Run Parkway|
|Northglenn Recreation, Senior, & Theatre Center||1 E. Memorial Parkway|
|Northglenn Recreation Center||11801 Community Center Drive|
|Northwest Open Space/Oscar Arnold Nature Area (Open Space)||2300 W. 112th|
|Rotary Park||10700 Pecos Street|
|South Park at Fox Run||10600 Fox Run Parkway|
|Sperry Park||10600 Sperry Street|
|Village Greens I||551 E. 116th Ave.|
|Village Greens II||425 E. 116th Ave.|
|Wyco Park||11651 Wyco Drive|
|Scout Park||180 E. 112th Avenue|