The Senior Center is closed and all senior activities are cancelled due to COVID-19.
If you need help or have questions about services please call 303-450-8801, leave a message, and your call will be returned.
Current available city services are listed here.
One page info sheet of Adams County resources.
Identifying and locating services can be challenging. To assist our residents, we have compiled a list of services and resources for seniors in the Northglenn area.
To be added to this list, the service must be through a nonprofit or government organization and be considered a benefit to seniors in Northglenn.
Adult Day Programs
- Respite Care - The Senior Hub offers respite care and in-home support services for seniors in Adams County.
- Adams County Department of Human Services
- Rocky Mountain Poison and Drug Center - Call the poison center at 1.800.222.1222
- Salvation Army
- Social Security
- Vial of Life
- Utility Assistance Program
- LEAP Energy Assistance Program
- Lockbox Program
- A-Lift (Adams County Community Transit) - A-Lift offers transportation to urban Adams County residents who are 60 years of age or more, and to disabled residents, regardless of age. Transportation is to medical and dental appointments, adult day and respite programs, grocery stores, congregate meal sites and personal trips (within seven miles of the residence). Please call a few days in advance of trip. Contact: 303.235.6972.
- RTD access-a-Ride - Access-a-Ride provides curb-to-curb transportation to passengers who are unable to use RTD's regular buses, and who qualify for certification under the guidelines established by the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Contact: 303.299.2960.
- RTD Call-n-Ride - Call-n-Ride is a convenient curb-to-curb service, covering a specific geographic area (Brighton, Evergreen, Gateway, Longmont, Lone Tree, Thornton/Northglenn and US-36), and designed to supplement existing RTD service and make it easy for commuters, school children, and others to get where they need to go. Contact: 303.591.1389
- RTD SeniorRide - SeniorRide transports seniors to a variety of cultural, educational and entertainment events. SeniorRide serves groups of 10 or more people for events listed in RTD's calendar. Contact: 303.299.6503
- 211 - Community Services and Volunteer Opportunities
- Adams County Aging Network (ACAN) - 303.760.8388
- AARP - 1.888.687.2277
- Benefits Checkup
- The Senior Hub's Senior Solutions - This program offers many services such as counseling, emergency assistance and programs to maintain health and independence. The program operates an emergency food bank, a medical equipment lending service, emergency assistance program, and helps with minor home repairs.
- DRCOG Network of Care - Network of Care is a comprehensive, Internet-based community resource for the elderly and people with disabilities, as well as their caregivers and service providers.