Pulling a Permit
The plan review fee is required at the time a permit is submitted so the plan review may begin. The city accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check or cash. A payment portal is now available to pay directly through CommunityCore.
Timeframe for Building Review
- Residential: 10-14 business days
- Commercial job less than $1 million: 14-20 business days
- Commercial job greater than $1 million: 21-30 business days
For typical homeowner projects, one set of plans are required for a permit.
Each set should include:
- A site plan
- A floor plan
- A section view, if needed
Online Permits for Contractors and Homeowners
Go to the CommunityCore website
Please contact SAFEbuilt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.450.8745 to obtain your login information for CommunityCore if you are a contractor.
If your are a home owner please create an account as a "Community Member".
Community Core How-To Guide
CommunityCore is now open to residents and professional contractors.
Through the CommunityCore portal, you can:
- Obtain all permits
- Request inspections
- View inspection results
- Track all historical permits
- Windows (like for like & drop cut egress)
- Water Heaters
- Air conditioners
- Swamp coolers
- Electrical service upgrade
- Electrical panel change out
- Electrical Only - Commercial and Residential
- Mechanical Only - Commercial and Residential
- Plumbing Only - Commercial and Residential
Plan Review Permits Available Through Community Core Including:
Plans will need to be uploaded into Community Core portal under the "Documents" tab before submitting the application.
- PV System - Commercial and Residential
- Foundation Stabilization
- Tenant Finish
- Basement Finish
- Detached Garage
- Cell sites
- Residential Remodels
- Residential Additions
- Commercial Remodels
- Tenant Finishes