You have been issued a fireworks summons and complaint for violating the Northglenn Municipal Code.
You are eligible for early payment. You may enter a guilty plea and pay the fine early without appearing in court on the scheduled date and time. The Northglenn Municipal Code imposes a mandatory minimum fine of $1,000 for a first violation. (See the advisement of your rights)
You have the following options:
- Appear in Court on the date on your ticket. Please be advised that your court time may be different than the time you were initially given on your summons and complaint. Court costs of $20.00 will be assessed.
- Pay in full $1,010. This includes the mandatory minimum fine plus a $10.00 Victim Assistance and Law Enforcement Fee pursuant to NGMC 8-2-3(c)(6). You must fill out the enclosed paperwork and return that with your payment.
- If you are unable to make the complete payment, an additional $10.00 fee will be assessed for making payments over time pursuant to NGMC 8-2-3(c)(8). The total amount due would be $1,020. In order to take advantage of the early payment you MUST:
b) You will be placed on a monthly payment plan
You can return your paperwork by:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Fax: 303-450-8758
- Place it in the 24-hour drop box outside the entrance door at the Northglenn Justice Center, 50 W. Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO.
- If making a payment by credit card:
- Online: northglenn.org/court (a $9.95 convenience fee will apply)
- By Phone: 1-800-701-8560 (a $9.95 convenience fee will apply)
- In person at the Court counter (no additional credit card fees are assessed)
Failure to pay your ticket or appear in Court will result in a warrant for your arrest.Sincerely,
Judge Amanda Bailhache
Northglenn Municipal Judge